Architects specified MAGIGLIDE® Bifold closet doors in buildings because their projects required:
- Also available in standard white melamine or a wide range of other colors, patterns or wood grains.
- A full spectrum of high-pressure laminate colors and patterns are available.
- Wall coverings can be applied to match interior design details, on the job site.
- Natural wood veneers, either factory or job site finished permit the broadest range of custom finishes.
- Mouldings or "plant-on" designs can be factory applied or added to the panels on the job site.
Flexibility of Sizing
- Doors are manufactured to fit any opening at no additional cost.
- MAGIGLIDE® Bifold closet door systems carry a written 5-year warranty.
- When you specify MAGIGLIDE®, you can be assured that you have selected the best designed and fabricated Bifold doors available. For over 50 years, MAGIGLIDE® has set the standard for Bifold closet doors in all types of residential installation, and they conform to ADA and UFAS standards.